WHO DOCTOR CERTIFICATE

 




To: WHO Chairman Dr. Tedros

WHA Chairman Dr. Joseph

Shulh

WHO Doctor Association

  Dr. Schloss Goods

From: Buddha Master Big Cloud Buddha

Thank you for your pass me to gain Doctor Certificate. So that can prove myself to press My Report of Skin Snake on ‘ Doctor Magazine monthly’

I already be printed on the November Doctor Magazine. The last Report. And also had one Doctor Dress photo & Doctor Certificate also print in Magazine. Because its the 1st WHO DOCTOR CERTIFICATE . I feel so honor. I do appreciate.

The above.

Best regards,

Buddha Master Big Cloud Buddha


Congratulation for

Buddha Master Big Cloud Buddha not only can dress

Red Rob to host CEREMONY

Also dress Doctor White Dress to see patients.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

台灣皮蛇治療

WHO Human Contribution of Whole Earth Prize & WHA Emergency Center Prize Report

EARTH CITIZEN STOP USE BULLETIN TO RUSSIA. SAVE OUR EARTH NORTH POLE PLEASE HELP URGENT HELP